Sushi and Ramen is not only Japanese food. There are tons of foods that are very delicious and popular, but never get attention because they don’t have catchy name?
This food is a mix of garlic fried rice and steak on top. If you are very hungry, this can fill you up. If you have a party, grabbing beer with your friends, this plate can be something gets the most attention.
Ingredients for 1 serving
- Kimchi :30g
- Kimichi no Moto: 50g
- Angus steak:150g
- Maximum Spice:5g
- Yakiniku sauce:40g
- Fried onion:3g
- Garlic chip:5g
- Green onion:3g
- Chop onions and slice garlics
- Add oil to a pan and heat on small heat. Add garlic.
- Once you start smell garlic, add corn, onions, kimchi and continue to stir fry.
- Add rice and Kim chi no Moto to the pan and stir fry them.
- Put maxim spice on the steak and grill both side
- Slice the steak and put them on top of rice and put fried onions, garlic chips on top and green onions.
- Put yakiniku sauce on side of the place