It’s a very simple dish and you can cook within 5 minutes. It does not require much ingredients, so if you are a bit tried of going grocery shopping and wanted to cook something out of what is left in the refrigerator, this dish is the one!
Eating green onion mixing with egg and parmesan cheese is the best! It matches with white wine well. It’s a good appetiser.
- Green onion. (Thick large one if possible)
- 1 egg
- Salt & pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Cut green onion in 2 inches long
- Pour olive oil to a pan and put it on medium heat.
- Once the pan is ready, put green onions and start grill them.
- Make sure onions get a little burnt on their surface.
- Crack an egg on top of green onions and put lids on the pans to make sunny side up.
- Continue to cook on small heat for a few minutes and once sunny side up egg is ready, add Parmesan cheese on top of the egg.