What do you usually eat for your breakfast? As a Japanese I prefer to eat Japanese style breakfast, but it takes a little time to prepare, so I would like to have something easy. I assume cereal is pretty popular in the US, but if you would like to try something hardy, you may try Ham Piccata!
- 200 g Ham
- 2 piece Egg
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, then mix in some salt & pepper to taste.
- Cut the thick roasted ham into pieces about 3cm wide.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the pieces, then dunk them into the egg mixture before heating them in a frying pan with some oil.
- Once both sides have cooked, dunk the ham pieces into the egg mixture once more,then cook them again while making sure not to burn them.
- Once both sides have cooked, cut the ham pieces in half and serve.