Prosciutto is often eaten by itself, but it you eat with some vegges or cheese, they would bring you richer flavor. As it tends to be salty, salad dressing makes for a good combination as well. This dish looks fancy and makes for a great party appetizer.
- 30 g Prosciutto or Iberian Ham
- 30 g Cherry Tomatoes
- 50 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 50 g Avocado
- Magic Salt (Salt + Seasoning Mixes) Just a little
- Wash the cherry tomatoes in water and cut them in half.
- The mozzarella cheese should be cut into bite-sized pieces and any extra moisture should be soaked up using paper towels.
- After removing the skin and seed, dice up the avocado.
- Wrap the mini tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and avocado in the prosciutto, then sprinkle some magic salt to taste.