Raw salmon salad as known as salmon carpaccio is one of the most popular appetizer in Japanese especially when you go out in some restaurants. It’s very easy to make with a small number of ingredients and make your dinner table more colorful. All you need to do is tear off the lettuce and slice the vegges and salmon. That’s it! Eating salmon salad with chili oil is something you must try!! Yummy!
Raw Salmon Salad with Chili Oil on top – Salmon Carpaccio
- 100 g Raw Salmon
- 30 g Iceberg Lettuce
- 20 g Red Cabbage
- 40 g Daikon
- 20 g Carrot
- 5 g Chili oil with fried garlic
- Green Onion
- Wash the lettuce with water and tear them off with your hands. Make sure to take water off by spinner or paper towel.
- Slice the daikon, carrots, and red cabbage.
- Slice the salmon into bite sashimi size.
- Serve the vegetables on a plate and put salmon on top.
- Sprinkle chili oil and green onions on top of salmon.