When it comes to cucumber, one this I was very surprised at was it’s very difficult to find cucumber itself and especially small size ones. You can easily find zukkine, but it’s different. I start seeing the in some Asian grocery stores and some American grocery stores such as Whole Foods, Sprouts and HEB.
Some people don’t like smell of cucumber, but you don’t have to worry about it with this recipe. Soy sauce and vinegar will take away that smell and make it very testy. This recipe is very easy and simple. Your can just prepare it and leave it in your refrigerator and take it out when you would like to eat.
- Small cucumbers 4-5 pieces
- Sesami oil 1tsp
- Soy sauce 1/2 cup
- Vinegar 1 1/2 cups
- Slice cucumbers in stick shape.
- Mix soy sauce, vinegar, and sesami oil in a bit deep plate.
- Put the sliced cucumbers in the plate.
- Put the plate in refrigerator for an hour.