There is a very popular Tomato Ramen shop in Japan, Taiyo No Tomato-men (a Japanese Restaurant), however, you can’t enjoy it if you live outside Japan. So let’s cook it at your home. The tomato based soup and basil flavor really compliment the ramen and make for a delicious dish. Using solid cheese instead of powder cheese works very nicely as well.
- 300 g Ramen
- 100 g Chicken Breast
- 80 g Spinach
- 200 g Canned Diced Tomatoes
- 100 ml Water
- 100 ml Soy Milk
- 15 g Chinese Chicken Broth
- 15 g Olive Oil
- Black Pepper To taste
- Basil To taste
- 5 g Powder Cheese To taste
- Cut the chicken breast and spinach into easy-to-eat pieces.
- In a pot, add the canned tomato, water, chicken broth, and basil, and bring to a boil.
- Add the soy milk.
- In a frying pan, saute the chicken breast using the olive oil. Add black pepper as needed and cook the chicken thoroughly.
- The spinach should be cooked in the same fashion.
- In the meanwhile, water should be brought to a boil in a separate pot, and the ramen should be boiled.
- Once the noodles are done, add the soup to serving bowls. The ramen should then be added, making sure the noodles are not tangled.
- Lastly, sprinkle the powder cheese and add the other ingredients on top.