I love chicken. 🙂 I wanted to try something different from deep fried chicken or grilled chicken. Something tasty and healthy and come up with this recipe. This can be good for entree or even appetizer. All you need is to chop the chicken, mushrooms, and onion, wrap them with tin foil, and put them in the oven. You will love panko and cheese texture! Must try!
Grilled Chicken and Mushroom with Panko
- 1 Shimeji Mushroom
- 1 Eringi Mushroom
- ¼ Onion
- ½ Chicken Breast
- ½ tbsp Panko
- ½ tbsp Grated Cheese
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Take skin off from the chicken and separate them.
- Chop the chicken to make it half.
- Stick the chicken with fork and make holes and sprinkle salt and peppers and leave it for a while.
- Cut off the button of the Shimeji mushroom and Eringi mushroom.
- Mix the panko bread crumbs and shredded cheese in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven for 400F or 200C.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Make a rectangular with aluminium foil and pour a bit of olive oil in the bottom.
- Put the onion first, and chicken on top of it. Put the mushrooms around them.
- Pour rest of oil and the mixed panko and graded cheese on top.
- Put it in oven for 20 minutes.