All you need to do is slice lotus root and pork rose and sir fry them. Very easy and simple stir fry dish. Ponzu flavor makes you hungry more! It would be very satisfying if you have rice and some miso soup with it.
- Pork rose; 0.5 pounds
- Lotus Roots: 1 piece (small)
- Ponzu: 2 tbsp
- Salt & peppers: bit
- Slice lotus roots in 0.1 inches thickness.
- Slice pork rose in 0.2 inches thickness.
- Stir fry pork rose and add a bit of salt and peppers.
- Add lotus roots in the pan and stir fry with pork rose. Once lotus root is cooked, add ponzu and continue to heat for a minute.