Milk pudding is very popular among small kids in Japan. It’s not too sweet, but still milky taste. If you are sweets lover, but a bit worried about taking too much sugar, you should try this out!
Milk Pudding with Strawberry Jam
- 300 g Strawberries
- 500 ml Milk
- 6 g Gelatin Powder keep loose when measuring
- 60 g Sugar
- Pour the milk into a pot and place over heat. Once the milk begins to bubble, mix in the gelatin powder. Be careful not to let the milk boil and remove from heat before it does.
- After letting it cool off, move the milk to a cup, and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Wash and remove the stems of 6 strawberries, then cut them into halves. These will be placed on top of the pudding.
- Add the remaining strawberries and the sugar into a pot and place over heat. As the moisture evaporates, it can easily burn, so be sure to mix while heating.
- The strawberry jam is done once it thickens.
- Finish up by covering the previously refrigerated pudding with the strawberry jam and strawberry halves.