Roast beef is one of the most popular party foods. It is very useful and helpful dish when I through some parties. It adds some color on a table and most people likes them and match with red wine. All you need to do it to prepare a day before the party. That’s it. It takes total time, but work you need to do is not much. You should try!
- 400 g Beef
- ½ Onion
- 30 ml Soy Sauce
- 15 g Honey
- 10 g Mirin
- Grate the onion and mix together with the soy sauce, honey, and mirin.
- Season the beef with salt & pepper, then marinate it in the mixed ingredients, leaving it in the fridge, for about a day. This can be done in a ziploc bag.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and wipe off any marinade left on it using a paper towel. Begin cooking the meat in a frying pan with some oil. Once all sides have cooked, wrap the meat in aluminum foil, then again in a towel. Allow it to sit for 1~3 hours.
- Next, to make the sauce, add the leftover marinade from the ziploc bag into the frying pan to heat it. Add some water if the flavor is a bit strong.
- Cut the roast beef into thin slices and cover in the sauce, then you are done.