If you are vegetarian, you can check this out. I served to one of my friends who was vegetarian and he asked me for the recipe.
You can cook with any kinds of pastas you like. The pasta sauce has Khums which is made out of beans, so you can also take proteins. If you add Miso, you can enjoy different flavor. Please try it out!
- Any kinds of pastas 1 serving
- Zucchini – quarter piece
- Broccoli 20~30g
- Khums 50g
- Soy milk 50g
- Soy sauce ３g
- Fried onions a little
- Olive oil 1tsp
- Salt and papper a little
- Cut broccili in small pieces.
- Slice zucchini in 1 inch long.
- Boil pastas. (If you boil broccoli with it, it would be much time saving)
- Stir fry zucchini and briccoil until zucchinis get small burnt .
- Add khums to the pan and mix with zucchinis and broccoli.
- Add soy milk and mix with them.
- Add cooked pastas to the pan and mix with the sauce and add salt and peppers. If you add soy sauce in the end, it would add very tasty and good flavor.
- Serve to a plate and add fried onion on top.