Very simple and quick menu. It can be done within 20 minutes. In this recipe, we use a turnip, but it can be substituted to Shimeji mushrooms. You can purchase canned oil sardine in almost any grocery stores and we recommends you to try it out! Adding parmesan cheese and some kind of spicy condiment such as harrisa would add extra flavor to the dish.
- 80 g Spaghetti
- 133 g Oil sardine
- ¼ piece Turnip
- ¼ piece Onion
- Oil from oil sardine
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 g Salt
- Pepper To taste
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 10 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Harissa
- Slice the turnip and onion in semilunar shape.
- Boil pasta with plenty of water in a pot. (Depending upon pasta kinds)
- Warm a pan with medium heat and pour the oil to it.
- Stir fry onions first and once they start looking shiny, add turnip to the pan and stir fry together. (Don't heat turnip too much.)
- Once edges of onions start getting brown color, add oil sardine, salt, and peppers.
- Mix them together and stop the heat.
- Add cooked pasta to the pan and mix it with the vegetables.
- Add soy sauce, salt and peppers as you like..
- Serve in a place and add the parmesan cheese and harissa on top.