I think many of you love salmon and often eat as Sushi or Sashimi style or maybe in Poke bowl style. Eating salmon are getting more popular in these days and wanted to introduce another arranging recipe for salmon.
Mixing with Natto, Okura, and Chinese Yam. All of the ingredients are very sticky and we mix them all! It may look a bit strange to you, but trust me, it taste so good. It only takes 15 min to cook, so give it a try! It way healthier than eating pizza or fast foods.
Salom, Okra and Natto Bowl
- 1 piece Raw Salmon as used for sashimi
- 25 g Okra
- 120 g Chinese Yam
- 90 Natto 2 packs
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 pinch Mustard
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 350 g Rice
- Cut the sashimi-grade salmon and the yam into 1 cm cubes.
- Sprinkle salt on the okra and rub it in, boil for about 1 minute then put them in cold water.
- Take them out of the cold water and cut them into round slices.
- Put the sliced ingredients in a deep dish or bowl, add soy sauce, mustard, and egg yolk, and mix to your heart's content.
- This dish is perfect with rice, but also as a side dish for drinks! We can also recommend adding olive oil and lemon juice, then using it as a dressing for pasta.