I’m not sure if I can post this food here as spaghetti does not seem Japanese food. I was craving for white cream sauce and tomato sauce at the same time.
- Onions 1 piece
- Green beans
- Canned tomatoes (diced) 2 cans
- Spagehtti 400g
- Rumic white sauce
- Slice onions and cut green beans in bite size.
- Add oil to a pan and heat on the medium heat.
- Stir fry onions and green beans until onion gets soft
- Pour tomato cans and continue to heat on medium heat
- Add salt
- Once tomato sauce is boiled, add mussel and shrimp heat until the both get cooked
- Add milk and the Rumic white sauce and continue to heat
- Add spaghetti to the pan and mix with the sauce
Tomato’s sourness and white sauce’s creaminess mixed together and very sticking with spaghetti noodle.