Everyone loves chicken nuggets especially kids. There are tons of frozen pre made chicken nugget in the market and very easy to cook, however we don’t know what their ingredients are. Sometimes they are too hard too bite and don’t taste good and you may be disappointed.
Let’s cook healthy and yummy chicken nuggets. It’s very easy to cook. If you are parents it can be a project you can work with your kids, they will love to eat what they cooked!
Tofu Chicken Nugget
Healthy chicken nugget with tofu!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 2 people
- 300 g Grind chicken
- 150 g Silk Tofu
- 30 g Potato Starch
- 15 g Miso
- 15 g Kewpie mayo
- 1 piece Egg
- Oil To deep Fry
- Wrap the Tofu with paper towel to drain water. If you put a plate on top of paper towel, you can drain water very easy.
- Put the grind chicken, the water drained Tofu and the egg in a bowl and mix them together.
- Once it colored a bit whiteish, add potato starch and continue to mix them.
- Add the miso, mayo, salt and pepper and mix them
- Use deep fryer or a pan.
- Scoop the mixed granid chicken with spoon and drop them into deep fryer or the pan.
- Once they get brown colored, it's ready to eat.
Calories: 692kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 272mg | Sodium: 746mg | Potassium: 903mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 439IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 4mg
Share this recipe!