When you don’t feel like using pots and pans, but would like to have hardy and filling foods, this dish is something you should try! All you need to do is chop vegetables and use microwaves. The food should be ready to eat in 10-15 minutes. You also don’t need to worry about washing dishes too. Adding pizza cheese on top would make this dish tasty and hardy.
Japanese Curry with Soft Boiled Egg on Top
- 1 piece Japanese Curry Cube
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- ¼ piece Onion
- ⅓ piece Carrot
- ½ piece Potatoes
- 50 g Chicken
- 1 piece Egg
- 1 tsp Oil
- Pizza Cheese as you like
- 200 g Rice
- Chop onions, carrots and chicken into small pieces.
- Chop potatoes into 1 centimeter square.
- Put vegetables into a heatproof dish. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and heat it for 2 minutes.
- Take the heatproof dish out and sprinkle the curry powder on the ingredients.
- Add water just to cover the ingredients and reheat in the microwave again for 1 minutes.
- Add the curry cube and reheat for 1 more minutes.
- Mix the curry sauce with the ingredients and reheat 1 more minutes.
- Crack the egg into a small cup and make a tiny hole with toothpick
- Heat in the microwave for 35 seconds.
- Put the rice on the plate and curry sauce on top.
- Add the egg on top of the curry.