Melty Cheese Potato Cakes taste just like potato chips, but way healthier as they are not deep fried. Also it’s texture is the same as mochi. If you are big fan of potato chips or mochi, you must try it! Kids will also love it!!
Melty Cheese Potato Pancake
- 210 g Potatoes 2 pieces
- 20 g Cheese
- 2 tbsp Potato starch
- 4½ tbsp Milk or Soy Milk
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Butter
- Peel the potato skin and slice them into small size.
- Put them into a bowl and microwave them for 3 min (600w)
- Mush them with folk or musher.
- Add potato starch, milk and salt & pepper and mix them.
- Put cheese into the dough while forming it into circle.
- Put butter or margarine in a warmed pan and stir fry them until surface gets brown. (takes 2-3 min)