Although pasta does not seem to be a Japanese dish, we often eat them and sauces flavor are always a bit customized for Japanese peoples taste butt.
For this dish, the point is keep the bacon in large piece when you chop it so that you can enjoy sauce itself even without pasta. It would be also good it you put the sauce on top of banquet. Since bacon is salty we don’t need to add much condiments to the pasta sauce, so it’s very simple but tasty..
- Pasta (Spaghetti): 200g
- Bacon (Block): 150g
- Canned tomatos: 200g
- Tomato ketchup:15g
- Onion: 8oz
- Chicken stock cube:15g
- Parmesan cheese：15g
- Salt: a bit
- Pepper: a bit
- Olive oil: a bit
- Boil pasta in a large pot.
- Mince the garlic.
- Mince the onion and chop the bacon into dice.
- Stir fry the garlic with olive oil first.
- Add minced onions to the pan and stir fry with medium heat.
- When onions become see through, add bacon to the pan and stir fry until bacons’s surface get slightly brown.
- Add canned tomatos, chicken stock cube, salt and peppers.
- Boil it until some moisture losses, and add the parmesan cheese.
- Once the tomato sauce seems a bit thick, stop the heat.
- Pour the sauce on top of the pasta.